Subject: [Emu] I-D Action: draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 20:53:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Tunnel EAP Method (TEAP) Version 1
	Author(s)       : Hao Zhou
                          Nancy Cam-Winget
                          Joseph Salowey
                          Stephen Hanna
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method-09.txt
	Pages           : 107
	Date            : 2013-09-30

Abstract:
   This document defines the Tunnel Extensible Authentication Protocol
   (TEAP) version 1.  TEAP is a tunnel based EAP method that enables
   secure communication between a peer and a server by using the
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol to establish a mutually
   authenticated tunnel.  Within the tunnel, Type-Length-Value (TLV)
   objects are used to convey authentication related data between the
   EAP peer and the EAP server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/