Subject: [Emu] draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-11

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 08:55:13 +0000

Hi all,

Roman asked me to look at draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-11.

I have carefully read through the document and I will post my reviews in separate emails.
There are still lots of room for improvement.

Ciao
Hannes

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.

---

From: Mohit <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 18:52:55 +0200

Hi Hannes,

Thanks. I have opened several issues on github based on your review: 
https://github.com/emu-wg/draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13/issues

--Mohit

On 10/21/20 11:55 AM, Hannes Tschofenig wrote:
> IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are 
> confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended 
> recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose 
> the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or 
> copy the information in any medium. Thank you.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Emu mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu