Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-05-23

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 18:00:52 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Meral Shirazipour 2013-05-31   draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-jb-11

Peter McCann      2013-06-03   draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-14

Peter Yee         2013-06-17   draft-jabley-dnsext-eui48-eui64-rrtypes-03

Roni Even         2013-06-04   draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps-05

Robert Sparks     2013-06-04   draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-34

Suresh Krishnan   2013-06-05   draft-ietf-lwig-terminology-04

Vijay Gurbani     2013-06-06   draft-ietf-l3vpn-virtual-hub-06

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: