Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2013-05-30 telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 18:06:18 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov        2013-04-23   draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-08 *
Alexey Melnikov        2013-02-01   draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-18 *
Alexey Melnikov        2013-03-15   draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-11 *

Ben Campbell           2013-05-13   draft-ietf-forces-interop-08 *

Christer Holmberg      2013-05-10   draft-sheffer-running-code-05 *

Dan Romascanu          2013-04-30   draft-ietf-oauth-revocation-09 *
Dan Romascanu          2013-05-20   draft-ietf-ipsecme-dh-checks-04 **

Elwyn Davies           2013-05-14   draft-saintandre-impp-call-info-03 *
Elwyn Davies           2013-04-16   draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-26 **
Elwyn Davies           2013-05-24   draft-ietf-softwire-public-4over6-09

Kathleen Moriarty      2013-04-16   draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-dot-x-17 *

Martin Thomson         2013-04-16   draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-26 *
Martin Thomson         2013-05-30   draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-radius-opt-12

Vijay Gurbani          2013-05-06   draft-ietf-bmwg-imix-genome-04 **

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: