Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2016-05-05

From: "Peter Yee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 23:29:52 -0700

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC date     Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Christer Holmberg 2016-05-12   draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req-04

Dale Worley       2016-05-12   draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-12 (also on the
05-19 telechat)

Dan Romascanu     2016-05-19   draft-ietf-rtgwg-bgp-routing-large-dc-10 ***

Elwyn Davies      2016-05-16   draft-ietf-manet-rfc6779bis-05

Fernando Gont     2016-05-26   draft-hardie-rfc6455-iana-clarification-02

Jouni Korhonen    2016-05-12
draft-ietf-cdni-footprint-capabilities-semantics-18 ** (also on the 05-19
telechat)

** Previous version reviewed
*** No last call apparent, going directly to telechat on 05-19

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The updated template is included below.

***PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU THINK I GOT ANYTHING WRONG WITH THE
ASSIGNMENTS.***
***Apologies to Dale, who got the short end of the stick with a very long
assignment and not much time.***

The remainder of the assignment list (ignore the dates but pay attention to
any notes) looks like this:

Francis Dupont    2016-04-29  

Joel Halpern      2016-05-13  

Matt Miller *     2016-04-19

Meral Shirazipour 2016-04-29

Paul Kyzivat *    2016-04-29

Pete Resnick *    2016-04-26

Peter Yee *       2016-04-29

Ralph Droms *     2016-05-04  (draft-ietf-aqm-eval-guidelines looks like it
is on the 05-19 telechat)

Robert Sparks     2016-05-02   (draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos looks like it is
on the 05-19 telechat)

Ron Bonica *      2016-05-04 (draft-ietf-aqm-pie looks like it is on the
05-19 telechat)

Roni Even         2016-05-17  

Russ Housley *    2016-04-21  

Vijay Gurbani *   2016-04-25

Wassim Haddad *   2016-05-09 (draft-ietf-sidr-rpsl-sig looks like it is on
the 05-19 telechat)

Fernando Gont - (draft-ietf-tls-falsestart looks like it is on the 05-19
telechat)

Thanks,

Peter

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area Review
Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by the IESG for
the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just like any other last call
comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: