Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2016-05-19 Telechat

From: Peter Yee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 22:46:26 -0700

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer         LC end      Draft
————————————————————————————————————

Brian Carpenter  2016-05-10
draft-ietf-teas-interconnected-te-info-exchange-06 *

Dale Worley      2016-05-12  draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-12 **

Fernando Gont    2016-04-20  draft-ietf-tls-falsestart-02 *

Jouni Korhonen   2016-04-21
draft-ietf-cdni-footprint-capabilities-semantics-18 **

Ralph Droms      2016-05-04  draft-ietf-aqm-eval-guidelines-11 **

Robert Spark     2016-05-02  draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos-16 *

Ron Bonica       2016-05-04  draft-ietf-aqm-pie-07 **

Wassim Haddad    2016-05-09  draft-ietf-sidr-rpsl-sig-10

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list by
COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

-Peter

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: