Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2016-06-02 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 15:57:54 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end    Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christer Holmberg 16-05-12  draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req-04 **

Elwyn Davies      16-05-16  draft-ietf-manet-rfc6779bis-05 **

Francis Dupont    16-05-23  draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-13

Fernando Gont     16-05-26  draft-hardie-rfc6455-iana-clarification-02

Joel Halpern      16-05-13  draft-sheffer-rfc6982bis-01 *

Meral Shirazipour 16-05-31  draft-ietf-geojson-02

Pete Resnick      16-06-01  draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-16

Roni Even         16-05-17  draft-leiba-cotton-iana-5226bis-12 *

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: