Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-04

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 14:54:59 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-04
Reviewer: Russ Housley
Review Date: 2016-05-31
IETF LC End Date: 2016-06-22
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary:  Almost Ready

Major Concerns:

In Section 5.2, the document says:

   o  The Ethernet type is used to identify the frame as inter-FE LFB
      type.  Ethertype 0xFEFE is to be used (XXX: Note to editor, likely
      we wont get that value - update when available).

There is a process for getting an ethertype assigned.  It is handled by
the IESG.  Please see: http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/ethertypes.html

Minor Concerns:

In Section 1.2: s/document reiterates the terminology defined/
                 /document depends on the terminology defined/
                 
In Section 2: s/The current ForCES model/The ForCES model/

Nits:

Many places: s/IPV4/IPv4/

In Section 2: s/architecture calls out for/architecture calls for/

In Section 3.1, why are the paragraphs in bullets?  They see to work
just fine as normal paragraphs.

In Section 5.2: s/header illustrated in Figure 6)/
                 /header (illustrated in Figure 6)