Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2016-05-12

From: Peter Yee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 22:08:17 -0700

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC date     Draft
——————————————————————————————————

Francis Dupont    2016-05-23 draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-13

Joel Halpern      2016-05-23  draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf-07

Matt Miller   2016-05-24 draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-13

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The updated template is included below.

***PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU THINK I GOT ANYTHING WRONG WITH THE
ASSIGNMENTS.***

The remainder of the assignment list (ignore the dates) looks like this:

Meral Shirazipour 2016-04-29

Paul Kyzivat *    2016-04-29

Pete Resnick *    2016-04-26

Peter Yee *       2016-04-29

Ralph Droms *     2016-05-04

Robert Sparks     2016-05-02

Ron Bonica *      2016-05-04

Roni Even         2016-05-17

Russ Housley *    2016-04-21

Vijay Gurbani *   2016-04-25

Wassim Haddad *   2016-05-09

Fernando Gont - 

Thanks,

Peter

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area Review
Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by the IESG for
the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just like any other last call
comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 04:18:14 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area 
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by the 
IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just like any 
other last call comments.

Document: draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf-08

Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
     Customizing DHCP Configuration on the Basis of Network Topology
Review Date: 13-May-2016
IETF LC End Date: 23-May-2016
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Major issues: N/A

Minor issues: N/A

Nits/editorial comments: N/A