Subject: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-zern-webp-03

From: Thomas Fossati via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 07:16:06 -0700

Reviewer: Thomas Fossati
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-zern-webp-??
Reviewer: Thomas Fossati
Review Date: 2021-09-25
IETF LC End Date: 2021-10-21
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Summary: This document succinctly describes the WebP image format
<https://developers.google.com/speed/webp> and requests registration of
the media type "image/webp".  The quality of the document (including the
referenced material) is excellent.  The request to IANA looks flawless
to me.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments: None