Subject: [Geopriv] Call in number for interim meeting

From: John Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 13:21:44 -0400

If you truly cannot be here in person, you can participate in the 
interim meeting by conference call:

>PHONE:	(334) 260-2557
>	Security Code:  36991

For planning purposes, it would be helpful to know if you plan to 
join the conference call, and what time you expect to call in.   We 
will connect from the meeting to the conference bridge at 9am, but if 
no one calls in and no one has let me know of your planned usage, we 
may not keep the bridge open......

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: John Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:44:19 -0400

Please let me know if you are trying to dial in -- e-mail me or call 
at +1-202-637-9800....

At 1:21 PM -0400 9/4/03, John Morris wrote:
>will connect from the meeting to the conference bridge at 9am, but 
>if no one calls in and no one has let me know of your planned usage, 
>we may not keep the bridge open......
>