Subject: [Geopriv] Revised Coordinate LCI ID to address IESG comments

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:33:04 -0600

All

The IESG made a few comments to our Coordinate-based Location Configuration 
Information document, and this submission (yesterday) addresses those comments.

Specifically, there was a comment to improve the IANA wording, there was a 
comment to reduce references to Geopriv (because this is not a Geopriv LO 
in the LCI), and there was a comment that we address the already slim 
eavesdropping possibility by stating the DHCP server should not send the 
LCI to the client without being requested to do so.

The new ID can be found at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lci-option-03.txt

cheers,
James

                                *******************
                 Truth is not to be argued... it is to be presented

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv