Subject: [GROW] Call for Agenda Items - IETF <###> Virtual Meeting!!

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 10:06:49 -0400

Howdy Grow Folks!
Shortly (in about 8 weeks?) we'll be having a virtual meeting! <so excite!>
Please send in some agenda topics for the meeting, if you have pending work
and would like to chat about it, please let us know!

If there's new work, please also send that to the list and perhaps plan on
discussion of this in the meeting!

-chris

---

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 10:08:48 -0400

Reminder that there's a meeting coming... if there are topics please send
them along :)

On Thu, Jun 3, 2021 at 10:06 AM Christopher Morrow <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Please send in some agenda topics for the meeting, if you have pending
> work and would like to chat about it, please let us know!
>

---

From: "Rayhaan Jaufeerally (IETF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 16:41:59 +0200

Hi Chris,

I'd be interested to have a short slot to present some of my ideas
following up on
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/grow/OslyE7jwRRPnFapO2x6v8kma6ps/ for
the BGP looking glass mechanism, based on the ideas in that thread. I can
prepare a couple of slides and present the possible approaches to get some
more feedback.

Thanks,
Rayhaan

On Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 4:09 PM Christopher Morrow <
[email-masked]> wrote:

>> If there's new work, please also send that to the list and perhaps plan
>> on discussion of this in the meeting!
>>
>> -chris
>>
> _______________________________________________
> GROW mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/grow
>