Subject: [hrpc] I-D Action: draft-irtf-hrpc-association-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 12:06:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Human Rights Protocol Considerations RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Freedom of Association on the Internet
        Authors         : Niels ten Oever
                          Stéphane Couture
                          Gisela Perez de Acha
	Filename        : draft-irtf-hrpc-association-05.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2020-06-29

Abstract:
   This document discusses the relationships between the Internet
   architecture and the ability of people to exercise their right to
   freedom of assembly and association online.  The Internet
   increasingly mediates our lives, our relationships and our ability to
   exercise our human rights.  As a global forum, the Internet provides
   a public space, yet it is predominantly built on private
   infrastructure.  Since Internet protocols play a central role in the
   management, development and use of the Internet, we analyse the
   relationship between protocols and the rights to assemble and
   associate in order to mitigate infringements upon those rights.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-hrpc-association/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-association-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-association-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-hrpc-association-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/