Subject: [hrpc] [[email-masked]: RFC 8890 on The Internet is for End Users]

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 08:19:52 +0200

We now know the stakeholders :-)

Subject: RFC 8890 on The Internet is for End Users
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 17:02:56 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: "IETF announcement list. No discussions." <ietf-announce.ietf.org>

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8890

        Title:      The Internet is for End Users 
        Author:     M. Nottingham
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       August 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-for-the-users-04.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8890

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8890

This document explains why the IAB believes that, when there is a
conflict between the interests of end users of the Internet and other
parties, IETF decisions should favor end users. It also explores how
the IETF can more effectively achieve this.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce