Subject: JOBOP Software Engineer

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 16:35:41 -0500 (EST)

Since your email address was listed on a related web site page 
or database, I thought you might help. I am seeking an individual 
within the following conditions:

I am currently looking for individuals with a strong background 
in software engineering particularly with Visual C++. My client 
is a start up company which was started in 1989 to help clinicians 
treat more patients in less time, while the information they must 
consider expands at an alarming. They do this by developing software 
products that give clinicians access to the information they need to 
really impact care and productivity. The software engineer will work 
as a part of a development team to identify and develop new 
product directions and to modify existing product lines to meet 
the needs of individual clients. For this exciting, growth opportunity, 
I am looking for someone that has at least 5 years of software 
engineering experience using Visual C++. An ideal candidate 
will also have hands on experience with COM, Activex, XML, 
and SGML. For the right person, the salary can go up to 
$100,000 with a generous benefits package. 

Geographic Location of Position: Falls Church, VA

If you know anyone that might be interested, please forward 
this to them or contact:

Megan McCullough
Diedre Moire Corporation
Voice: 609-584-9000ext275
Fax: 609-584-9575
Email: [email-masked]