Subject: [idn] next steps and meeting

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 23:31:48 -0500

Few notes:
- The co-chairs will be sending tomorrow to the ADs the request to 
advance the documents.
- There is a current time slot for idn next week in Minneapolis. The 
chairs believe there is no need to meet. We will then resend back the 
slot to the secretariat for reallocation.

Marc.

------------------------------------------
Marc Blanchet
Viagénie
tel: +1-418-656-9254x225

------------------------------------------
http://www.freenet6.net: IPv6 connectivity
------------------------------------------
http://www.normos.org: IETF(RFC,draft),
  IANA,W3C,... standards.
------------------------------------------