Subject: Re: [Idr] draft-rosen-idr-aigp-00.txt as IDR WG document - Support

From: "ZATLOUKAL, JAMES W (JIM), ATTOPS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 22:41:45 -0400

I'd like to register my support for the Accumulated IGP Metric Attribute
for BGP as defined in the draft-rosen-idr-aigp-00.txt document. This
capability is critical to AT&T's plans for scaling its global IP/MPLS
network. 

Re: [Idr] draft-rosen-idr-aigp-00.txt as IDR WG document

James (Jim) W. Zatloukal 
AT&T Operations - Executive Director, Advanced Technical Support 
Phone: +1.630-393-5440; Cell: +1.847-922-3338 
eMail: [email-masked] 
28 W 615 Ferry Road, Office A7 
Warrenville, IL 60555 

This email and any files transmitted with it are AT&T property, are
confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom this email is addressed.  If you are not one of the named
recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender and delete this message
immediately from your computer.  Any other use, retention,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited.

---

From: "HENDERICKX Wim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 07:08:27 +0200

support