Subject: [Idr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-idr-add-paths-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 16:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Advertisement of Multiple Paths in BGP
	Author(s)       : D. Walton, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-add-paths-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-08-09

In this document we propose a BGP extension that allows the
advertisement of multiple paths for the same address prefix without
the new paths implicitly replacing any previous ones.  The essence of
the extension is that each path is identified by a path identifier in
addition to the address prefix.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-add-paths-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.