Subject: [Idr] IPR statement on draft-ietf-idr-extended-messages-13.txt

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 10:45:56 -0400

As authors of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-13, do you know of an IPR
related to draft-ietf-idr-extended-messages-13.txt.   I cannot forward this
document to the IESG without your IPR statement posted to the [email-masked]
list.   

Thank you, 

Susan Hares

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 04:55:22 +0900

> related to draft-ietf-idr-extended-messages-13.txt.

no

randy

---

From: Keyur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 13:02:39 -0700

+1.

Regards,
Keyur

Sent from my iPhone