Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 11:14:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP YANG Model for Service Provider Networks
        Authors         : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Keyur Patel
                          Susan Hares
                          Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-08.txt
	Pages           : 134
	Date            : 2020-02-26

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for configuring and managing
   BGP, including protocol, policy, and operational aspects, such as
   RIB, based on data center, carrier and content provider operational
   requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 11:28:54 -0800

This update addresses the discussion we had in IETF 106 and the issues that were discussed in that meeting. In particular it adds support for securing the BGP session. Examples have now been moved to the non-normative section of the document (in Appendix).

It does not include changes to address the early YANG doctors review comments. The errors reported by the YANG validator, are mostly open source tool issues at this time. The module has been validated using commercial tools.

Cheers.

> On Feb 26, 2020, at 11:14 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Idr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr