Subject: [Idr] IDR status as of IETF 110 - delta

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 06:13:21 -0500

IETF 110 complete status available at: 

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/idr/wiki/idr-draft-status

Based on suggestions, I'll only be sending short deltas from now on. 

RFC editor's queue: 

1) draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-20.txt [auth-48] 

2) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-16 (MISREF)  [614 days]

  (Correction pending from LSR on missing TLV)  

At IETF LC:  draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-registry-03.txt (ends 3/16) 

At AD Active Evaluation:  optimal route reflection-22.txt [11 days] 

AD's queue need revision from authors:

draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-oid-12 (waiting for 41 days) 

Post-WG-LC - Shepherd's Review 

  BGP-LS group 

    Status: New revisions received, awaiting shepherd's review 

  a) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo-06 [Shepherd: Jie Dong]   

  b)
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr/>
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr-05 [Shepherd: Keyur Patel] 

  c)
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions/>
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-05  [Shepherd: Jeff Haas] 

  d)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext/>
draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-04 [Shepherd: Susan Hares] 

WG LC - 

1) draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nv03-11.txt 

   Date: [2/4/2021 -2/18/2021] (on hold until after IETF 110) 

   Status:  Good support from respondents 

   Shepherd: Susan Hares 

Adoption Call: 

1) draft-heitz-idr-wklc-01.txt 

    Adoption call:  3/9 to 3/23  

Early Allocations: 

1) draft-kaliraj-idr-bgp-classful-transport-planes - approved, verifying 

2) draft-zzhang-idr-rt-derived-community - approved, in progress 

Design Teams:  review at IETF 110 

1) bgp autoconf - Report given on Data Center, other use pending  

2) flowspec-v2 (not started) -  If interested, contact chairs.