Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 08:49:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Link State Extensions for SRv6
        Authors         : Gaurav Dawra
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Ketan Talaulikar
                          Mach Chen
                          Daniel Bernier
                          Bruno Decraene
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-07.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2021-03-25

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) over IPv6 (SRv6) allows for a flexible
   definition of end-to-end paths within various topologies by encoding
   paths as sequences of topological or functional sub-paths, called
   "segments".  These segments are advertised by the various protocols
   such as BGP, IS-IS and OSPFv3.

   BGP Link-state (BGP-LS) address-family solution for SRv6 is similar
   to BGP-LS for SR for MPLS data-plane.  This draft defines extensions
   to the BGP-LS to advertise SRv6 Segments along with their behaviors
   and other attributes via BGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/