Subject: [Idr] 1 Week last call on changes to: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-17.txt [3/25/2021 to 4/1/2021]

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 10:36:55 -0400

IDR: 

This is a 1 Week WG call for comments the changes to 
draft-ietf-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-17.txt. 

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-17

The comments on this document are only for the changes from -16 to -17.txt 

Ketan summarized the changes in his early message with

"This update to the BGP-LS SR draft (that was sitting in the RFC-editor Q
due to misref) was required to the recent changes in the
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-
09 that was the missing reference as part of the AD review.

It updates the references to the Source Router Identifier TLV for OSPF and
introduces a new TLV for the Source OSPF Router-ID TLV to cover the new TLV
introduced by draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator." 

It is a fine summary of the changes.  

Please send comments if you are concerned about the changes.  

Unless comments are heard, the intent is to allow the RFC editor to publish
based on the -17.txt version. 

Cheers, Susan Hares