Subject: [Idr] Status updates as of 3/10/2012

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 13:35:54 -0500

Full status at: 

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/idr/wiki/idr-draft-status

NG-IDR 

Design Team feedback needed: 

1) draft-ietf-bgp-autoconf-considerations-00.txt  - request for
feedback/adoption running [3/10 to 3/31] 

Needing author's input: 

-draft-ietf-eag-distribution-15.txt posted - Thanks, now waiting at AD.  

-draft-idr-bgp-flowspec-oid-12.txt - authors gave changes, will post -13
soon

WG LC added: (3/10/2021)  

draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry-01.txt [in mandatory IPR call]

WG adoption calls

draft-heitz-idr-wklc-01.txt - in process (2/9 to 2/23) 

WG adoption calls requested (3/10/2021) 

1. draft-dunbar-idr-sdwan-edge-discovery (awaiting shepherd assignment) 

2. draft-dunbar-idr-5G-edge-comput-app-meta-data  (awaiting shepherd
assignment) 

3. draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6 - awaiting list discussion 

4. draft-wang-idr-bgp-ifit-capabilities - awaiting list discussion 

List Discussions Proposed: 

1. List discussion on draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6 on encoding 

[Huaimo Chen, Robin Lee and Joel Halpern - required participants] 

2. draft-wang-idr-bgp-ifit-capabilities - awaiting list discussion on two
points:  

a) Why BGP - instead of BGP-LS or netconf/yang? 

b) How is scoped limited on Extended Communities