Subject: [ietf-dkim] Revised otis-adsp-03 draft

From: Douglas Otis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 02:13:28 -0700

This draft is a individual submission and does not represent a working  
group draft.

This draft attempts clarify ADSP's relationship to that of SMTP and  
other protocols.
Clarifies use of DKIM's identity parameter in alignment with the WG  
charter.
Attempts to define minimum requirements for a Valid Author Domain  
Signature.
Excludes specifics related to verifying that a domain supports SMTP,  
as this is beyond the DKIM WG purview.
Expands the security section to more accurately portray the current  
bot-net situation as it relates to security.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-otis-dkim-adsp-03.txt
http://www.sonic.net/~dougotis/id/draft-otis-dkim-adsp-03.html
http://www.sonic.net/~dougotis/id/otis-dkim-adsp02-diff.html

-Doug

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html