Subject: [ietf-dkim] WebEx online meeting for DKIM WG meeting

From: DKIM Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:15:55 -0400

I've replaced the DKIM agenda with a version (below) that includes information 
for joining a WebEx online meeting that we'll use to try to make things better 
for remote participants.

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, DKIM working group chair  ([email-masked])
http://internetmessagingtechnology.org/

--------------------------------------------------------------------
DKIM working group
Imperial A
Wednesday, 25 March, 2009
09:00 - 11:30

Chairs:
Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>

Agenda (document references [in brackets]):
09:00 - 09:10 : Introduction / Blue Sheets / Agenda Bashing  (10 mins)
09:10 - 09:20 : Overview and Deployment status [1],[2]  (10 mins)
09:20 - 09:40 : How to proceed with the errata  (20 mins)
                - Discuss WG-approved errata vs "update" RFC vs "replacement" RFC
09:40 - 10:20 : Discussion of errata draft [3]  (40 mins)
10:20 - 10:50 : Discussion of ADSP and how to proceed with it [4]  (30 mins)
                - We may use "reputation hint" as an example of extending DKIM [5]
10:50 - 11:20 : Draft Standard and beyond  (30 mins)
                - Is DKIM ready to go to Draft Standard after the errata are 
cleared up?
11:20 - 11:30 : Any other business  (10 mins)

Collected Documents for Review:
[1]	http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dkim-overview
[2]	http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dkim-deployment
[3]	http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871-errata
[4]	http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dkim-ssp
[5]	http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fenton-dkim-reputation-hint

--------------------------------------------------------------------

We will be trying an experiment, hoping to allow remote participants better 
access to this meeting.  To that end, Jim Fenton has created a WebEx meeting for 
this, which we hop to use to allow remote participants to talk on the microphone 
-- in their turn, of course, as moderated by the chairs.

If you're participating remotely, please use the WebEx meeting.  The WebEx system 
can call your phone, or there are local call-in numbers you can use in various 
locales, so you don't need to pay for the call.

Here is the WebEx information:

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=108103882&UID=1056672507&PW=73ef359be60800070b&RT=MiM0
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: dkim
4. Click "Join Now".

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the meeting on iPhone
-------------------------------------------------------
Go to 
wbx://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen?MK=963824130&MPW=c07a4be094e861cb910c6b0c21eb0f64a22d8c60e0d18eaaccba3c229690ee37

Don't have the iPhone WebEx application yet?
Go to http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=298844386

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=108103882&UID=1056672507&PW=73ef359be60800070b&ORT=MiM0

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or 
call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 866-699-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300
Global call-in numbers: 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=108103882&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:963 824 130

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), 
click this link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=108103882&UID=1056672507&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=4YuzjCyIq/ugbYJx62Zz54JMfrUrVBwlviqABiLtWZk=&RT=MiM0

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files requires 
appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the meeting, please 
check whether you have the players installed on your computer by going to 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any 
documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be 
recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. 
If you do not consent to the recording, do not join the session.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: HLS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:02:46 -0400

Very cool.  Thanks for the WebEx info.

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 1:15 PM, DKIM Chair <[email-masked]> wrote:

> wbx://
> workgreen.webex.com/workgreen?MK=963824130&MPW=c07a4be094e861cb910c6b0c21eb0f64a22d8c60e0d18eaaccba3c229690ee37
>
> http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=298844386
>
> Toll-free dialing restrictions:
> http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
>
> Access code:963 824 130
>

-- 
hls

---

From: DKIM Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:42:28 -0400

> for joining a WebEx online meeting that we'll use to try to make things better

Please use this version instead.
--
Barry Leiba, DKIM working group chair  ([email-masked])
http://internetmessagingtechnology.org/

Chairs:

https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=108103882&UID=0&PW=73ef359be60800070b&RT=MiM0

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=108103882&UID=0&PW=73ef359be60800070b&ORT=MiM0

Access code:963 824 130

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), 
click this link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=108103882&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=zuUlpF/o/yOrNDOAigLHHJj2T6SNuJESqduNYWJAh2M=&RT=MiM0