Subject: reflux prevention not pain management

From: Journal of Scientific Cures <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 09:14:26 -0800

Science has won the Battle Against Heartburn

______________________________________

Confirmed & Released: November 04, 2014

Did you know?

Results from a study have revealed a way to cure the cause of Heartburn.

It is no longer necessary to carry around a bottle of "chewable relief tablets".

Learn More >

Recap of Cure

Permanently haults Acid Reflux condition

Slashes chances of cancer

Cures cause of the condition

______________________________________

Subscription Maintenance w/ C3TN Networks
24259 COUNTY 8 Fountain, MN 55935 or Unsubscribe Here

We didn't do the long term rental but we did visit (often) where we moved to. Since we were selling our
house we had time to look around plus I did a lot of research. This was suppose to be our last move and
a permanent place to live. The city was voted a good place to retire (although we were not 65) and
was close to both our adult children. After 6 months, I started to realize that much of the information
I researched was incorrect and/or misleading. Looking back, we should have lived there for about
2-3 weeks. It is a nice place to visit for a week but otherwise, well it isn't anything what we expected
and much of the information given was false. We will be leaving next year and not sure where to go.
The thought of moving again and searching for another city or state - is unsettling and stressful.Thanks for sharing your experience. I agree that it is hard to be sure that a place is right for you. It is a bit of a catch 22: to know that you should live here you need to have lived here...
I would definitely recommend to you to try a short term rental to test the waters. AirBnb is a good option in that respect. Look in particular for places that have a "flexible" cancellation policy. That way you can book an apartment or house for say, 4 weeks, but if you find a permanent place after 2 weeks, you can cancel the remainder of your stay at no cost.