Subject: RE:Your-2014 Medicare-Open Enrollment-Information: [email-masked]

From: "Your Open Enrollment" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 11:48:56 -0700

Notice: #5401079

Date: 11/12/2014

Expiration: 12 /12/2014

New Open-Enrollment Details

Re:Your Medicare-Open Enrollment 2014 Info

Alert: The Medicare-Open Enrollment 2014 Deadline is HERE! Make sure that you do not miss the 2014 Deadline!

Based upon the most recent updates to this year's healthcare-programs, it is urgent that you don't let the 2014

open enrollment-deadline pass-by.

The plans that are now available for this year are going to provide individuals as well as families with a lot more

of the specialized services & benefits that customers need than many of the typical plans would be able to.

Visit here today & enter your local zip-code to see your 2014 open-enrollment info.

Providers:

-AARP

-Aenta

-Blue Cross

-Humana

-Cigna

-Unicare

.................................................

End of Message ID #5401079

Date: 11/12/2014

---

From: "Open Enrollment 2014" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:59:42 -0700

Message ID #17579736

Date: 11.17.2014

Expiration: 12.17.2014

Open Enrollment Details

Re:Your-Medicare Open Enrollment Info for 2014

ATTENTION: The 2014 Medicare-Open Enrollment-Period is HERE-NOW! Be sure not to miss out on the 2014 Deadline!

Because of the latest updates to this year's healthcare-programs, it is integral that you do not let
the 2014 open-enrollment deadline pass you by.

The available plans for this year are going to provide much more of the specialized services & benefits
that customers are in need of than a lot of the common plans will be able to.

Visit here today and fill in your local zipcode to see your 2014 open-enrollment access info

Providers:

-Aetna

-Blue Cross

-Cigna

-AARP

-Humana

-Unicare

***********************************************

End of Message ID #17579736

Date: 11.17.2014

---

From: "Your Open Enrollment Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 13:23:34 -0700

Message ID #23508632

Date: 18-Nov-2014

Expiration: 18-Dec-2014

Your Open-Enrollment Updates

Re:Your-2014 Medicare-Open-Enrollment Information

Alert: The Medicare Open-Enrollment-Period for 2014 is RIGHT-NOW! Please do not miss out on the 2014 Deadline!

Because of the newest updates to this year's healthcare-programs, it is integral that you do not let
the 2014 open-enrollment deadline pass-by.

The currently-available-plans for this year are going to provide much more of the specialized services and benefits that
customers require than most of the common plans will be able to.

Visit here right now & fill in your zipcode to find your 2014 open-enrollment access info

Providers:

-Aetna

-AARP

-Unicare

-Humana

-Cigna

-Blue Cross

********************************************************

End of Notice No.23508632

Date: 18-Nov-2014