Subject: Controversial regimen to restore your vision to 20/20

From: "RestoreVision" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 14:39:23 -0800

November 19, 2014

Subscriber: 30920044

Eyecare News

Issue #39102

We have a shocking controversial video for anyone who suffers from visual problems. It makes claims that you can fix almost any eye condition. People have benfited who have all suffered from conditions below.

Short sightedness (Myopia)

Long sightedness (Hyperopia)

Presbyopia

Glaucoma

Macular Degeneration

The video has been taken down, but we found a version of it here

Watch the video before it's taken down again

ons of men and
women, and who chose to be agreeable as much to please herself as to
please her guests.

And yet with all this poise of manner and condescending graciousness,
there would now and then dart from Lucy's eyes a quick, searching
glance of inquiry, as she tried to read her guests' thoughts, followed
by a relieved look on her own face as she satisfied herself that no
whisper of her past had ever reached them. These glances Jane never
caught.

Doctor John was most cordial in his greeting and talked to her a long
time about some portions of Europe, particularly a certain cafe in
Dresden where he used to dine, and another in Paris frequented by the
beau monde. She answered him quite frankly, telling him of some of her
own experiences in both places, quite forgetting that she was giving
him glimpses of her own life while away--glimpses which she had kept
carefully concealed from Jane or Martha. She was conscious, however,
after he had left her of a certain uncomfortable feeling quivering
through her as his clear, steadfast eyes looked into hers, he listened,
and