Subject: RE:Your-Medicare Open Enrollment-Info for 2014 - [email-masked]

From: "2014 Open Enrollment" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 11:27:29 -0700

Message ID #11948017

Date: 11/14/2014

Expiration: 12/14/2014

Open Enrollment Info

Re:Your-Medicare 2014-Open Enrollemnt Information

ALERT: The 2014 Medicare-Open Enrollment-Period is HERE NOW! Make sure that you do not miss out on the 2014 Deadline!

Due to the most recent updates to this year's healthcare-programs, it is extremely important that you do not
allow the 2014 open-enrollment deadline to pass-by.

The plans that are currently-available for this year are going to provide a lot more of the specialized services & benefits
that customers need than most of the typical plans are going to.

Visit here right away and enter your zipcode to see your 2014 open-enrollment access info

Providers:

-Aetna

-Blue Cross

-Cigna

-AARP

-Humana

-Unicare

...........................................

End of Notification ID #11948017

Date: 11/14/2014