Subject: RE: Your-2014 Medicare-Open-Enrollment Information - [email-masked]

From: "Open Enrollment 2014" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 14:01:26 -0700

Notice: #21096379

Date: 10-Nov-2014

Expiration: 10-Dec-2014

2014 Medicare-Open Enrollment

Re:Your 2014-Medicare Open-Enrollment-Info

ATTN: The 2014 Medicare-Open Enrollment Deadline is NOW HERE! Make sure that you do not miss the 2014 Deadline!

Because of the most recent updates to this year's healthcare-programs, it is vital that you do not allow the open enrollment-deadline for 2014 to pass by.

The currently-available plans for this year are going to provide both individuals & families with a lot more of the specialized services & benefits that customers are in need of than most of the common plans can.

Visit below here today and enter your local zip-code to find your 2014 open-enrollment info.

Fill In Your Zip-Code Right Now

Providers:

-Aenta

-Blue Cross

-Humana

-AARP

-Cigna

-Unicare

We thank you for your cooperation. Please get in touch with us with any other questions regarding Medicare Plans.

=====================================

End of Message #21096379

Date: 10-Nov-2014

---

From: "Open Enrollment Deadline" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 12:45:50 -0700

Notification ID No.7738055

Date: 11-13-2014

Expiration: 12-13-2014

Your Open Enrollment Information

Re: Your-2014 Medicare-Open-Enrollment Information

ATTENTION: The 2014 Medicare-Open Enrollment-Period is RIGHT NOW! Make sure that you don't miss out on the 2014 Deadline!

Because of the new updates to this year's healthcare-programs, it is very important that you don't let the
2014 open-enrollment deadline pass-by.

The currently-available plans for this year will now be providing alot more of the specialized services &
benefits that customers require than many of the common plans are going to.

Go here now and type in your local-area zipcode to get your 2014 open-enrollment access info

Providers:

-Aenta

-Humana

-Unicare

-AARP

-Blue Cross

-Cigna

#########################################

End of Message ID No.7738055

Date: 11/13/14