Subject: Get back to your highschool shape without fuss or muss. Yep

From: ByeBye Fat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 16:07:31 -0800

If you're looking for a way to achieve real, sustainable, loss and not have to worry 
about it taking you away from your active life, then you've come to the right place, 
or in this case you've opened the right email.  

Who has the time to run endless circles around a track or lift weights all day?  I don't.

And who has the patience to watch every little, single thing you put in your mouth?

I don't.

So find out exactly what you can do to get the same exact results that hundreds of 
thousands of other people have that also lead an active, busy, life and just don't have
the time to worry and manage a cumbersome "Activity and Nutrition" plan.

http://www.getbackbod.com/disorganized/exclaiming/parasitological.rhtml 

There simply is not enough time in the day, or days in the week to spend endless 
hours worrying over such things.  You can find a real solution there that will satisfy all 
of your needs and you won't have to make any time sacrifices.

We've just come to far with modern science not to use what we've learned about the 
human body and exactly what different compounds will do when reacting with our 
biological processes, to not take advantage of it.

It's what I did, and I saw absolutely great results, and honestly... I'm completely 
unwilling to go back to the shape that I was in.  

If don't want to see anymore messages from us then simply follow the URL that 
we've provided below and you will see an immediate cessation of our emails.
http://www.getbackbod.com/tzarists/combos/hellbox/plumpest.xhtml

And if you would rather write to us to make that request or simply because you
have a question that you would like answered you can do that too!  Just send 
a snail-mail to: 550 Country Club Rd, Columbus, OH, 43213-2447, Attention:
Mayes Digital Messaging Services.