Subject: Macanudo Cigars Package + Bonus Ashtray and More - Only $19.95!

From: "Hot Cigar Deal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 11:39:16 -0800

Exclusive Macanudo, Gurkha Cigar Package. Holiday Special!
http://www.honides.eu/l/lt31E5086DY917PH/949SV4508C7969LO981TB550993417X1758336618
10 Premium Cigars - Including the Famed Macanudo's at 85% OFF!

IT'S THE PERFECT CIGAR LOVERS COMBO - GRAB THE TOP SHELF 10 CIGAR SAMPLER PLUS BONUS MACANUDO ASHTRAY, LIGHTER AND CUTTER - SAVE OVER 80%! Limited Supply, Order Today!
http://www.honides.eu/l/lt31U5086JF917YK/949GX4508V7969XJ981SE550993417R1758336618
This offer compares at OVER $137 anywhere else!

Take Advantage of 10 Premium Cigars PLUS BONUS , Lighter and Cutter! Now only $19.95!

Under $20 for all this:

2x Macanudo Gold Label
2x Greycliff Greywolf Naturals
2x Gurkha Prestige
2x Miraflor Toro Habano
2x Tres Ligas Maduro Limited

Plus the Macanudo Ashtray, Lighter, and Cutter!

Limited Supply Holiday Special

http://www.honides.eu/l/lt31E5086JV917KI/949NR4508E7969JU981PX550993417O1758336618

Update your preferences or unsubscribe. 

5401 Hangar Court
Tampa, FL 33634