Subject: Give Your-Child a Handwritten Letter from-Santa This Christmas

From: "Letters From Santa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 08:36:20 -0700

Official-Letters from Santa

Dear [email-masked],

The Holiday-Season is just-around the corner! Do you believe it's nearly
that time again?!?

Make your child's Christmas extra-special this year by getting them a
personalized, handwritten letter from Santa

for your child or any of your relatives!

This letter is going to be personalized for your child or children, handwritten by Santa
and mailed from

the North Pole to your home! This amazing gift will make your
Child's Christmas Extra-Special!

Santa's Special-Package this Christmas will-contain: A personalized Official "Nice-List", Certificate

A personalized-letter signed and-handwritten by Santa, Santa's Map, &

Santa's "Nice-List" that Santa will Check Twice!

Visit Here Right Now to Make Your-Child's
Christmas-Season Magical!

Official "Letters-From-Santa",

The Santa Support Group