Subject: Ted dropped the cost of his 16,000 woodworking plans

From: "Wood Work" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 12:56:23 -0800

Ted has over 16,000 Woodworking Plans and Blueprints to build just about anything. The price has just dropped $20.

Better snag your copy while it lasts.

Read about it

s of it.

Following the statute against poisoning, there stands "an act for the
banishment out of the country of divers outlandish and vagabond people
called Egyptians;" and attached to it another of analogous import,
"for the repression of beggars and vagabonds," the number of whom, it was
alleged, was increasing greatly throughout the country, and much crime and
other inconveniences were said to have been occasioned by them. We may
regard these two measures, if we please, as a result of the energetic and
reforming spirit in the parliament, which was dragging into prominence all
forms of existing disorders, and devising remedies for those disorders. But
they indicate something more than this: they point to the growth of a
disturbed and restless disposition, the interruption of industry, and other
symptoms of approaching social confusion; and at the same time they show us
the government conscious of the momentous nature of the struggle into which
it was launched; and with timely energy bracing up the sinews of the nation
for its approaching trial. The act against the gipsies especially,
illustrates one of the most remarkable features of the times. The air was
impregnated with superstition; in a half consciousness of the impending
changes, all men were listening with wide ears to rumours and prophecies
and fantastic fore-shadowings of the future; and fanaticism, half deceiving
and half itself deceived, was grasping the lever of the popular excitement
to work out its own ends. The power which had ruled the hearts of
mankind for ten centuries was shaking suddenly to its foundation. The
Infallible guidance of the Church was failing; its light gone out, or
pronounced to be but a mere deceitful ignis fatuus; and men found
themselves wandering in darkness, unknowing where to turn or what to think
or believe. It was easy to clamour against the spiritual courts. From men
smarting under the barefaced oppression of that iniquitous jurisdiction,
the immediate outcry rose without ulterior thought; but unexpectedly the
frail edifice of the church itself threatened under the attack to crumble
into ruins; and many gentle hearts began to tremble and recoil when they
saw what was likely to follow on their light beginnings. It was true that
the measures as yet taken by the parliament and the crown professed to be
directed, not to the overthrow of the church, but to the re-establishment
of its strength. But the exulting triumph of the Protestants, the promotion
of Latimer to a royal chaplaincy, the quarrel with the papacy, and a dim
but sure perception of the direction in which the stream was flowing,
foretold to earnest Catholics a widely different issue; and the simplest of
them knew better than the court knew, that they were drifting from the sure
moorings of the faith into the broad ocean of uncertainty. There seems,
indeed, to be in religious men, whatever be their creed, and however
limited their intellectual power, a prophetic faculty of insight into the
true bearings of outward things,--an insight which puts to shame the
sagacity of statesmen, and claims for the sons of God, and only for them,
the wisdom even of the world. Those only read the world's future truly who
have faith in principle, as opposed to faith in human dexterity; who feel
that in human things there lies really and truly a spiritual nature, a
spiritual connection, a spiritual tendency, which the wisdom of the serpent
cannot alter, and scarcely can affect.

Excitement, nevertheless, is no guarantee for the understanding; and these
instincts, powerful as they are, may be found often in minds wild and
chaotic, which, although they vaguely foresee the future, yet have no power
of sound judgment, and know not what they foresee, or how wisely to
estimate it. Their wisdom, if we may so use the word, combines crudely with
any form of superstition or fanaticism. Thus in England, at the time of
which we ar