Subject: RE:Your-2014 Medicare-Open Enrollment-Information - [email-masked]

From: "Open Enrollment Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:38:34 -0700

Notification No.6690097

Date: 11-17-2014

Expiration: 12-17-2014

Open Enrollment Updates

Re: Your-2014 Open Enrollment-Medicare Info

ATTN: The Medicare-Open Enrollment-Period for 2014 is NOW! Make sure that you do not miss out on the 2014 Deadline!

Because of the new-updates to this year's healthcare-programs, it is extremely important that you do not let
the 2014 open-enrollment deadline pass-by.

The currently-available plans for this year will be able to provide a lot more of the specialized services & benefits
that customers require than many of the common plans can.

Go here now & enter your local zipcode to find your 2014 open-enrollment access info

Providers:

-Aetna

-AARP

-Humana

-Blue Cross

-Cigna

-Unicare

...................................

End of Correspondence ID #6690097

Date: 11-17-2014

---

From: "Your Open Enrollment Details" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 16:20:50 -0700

Open Enrollment Updates

RE:Your-Medicare 2014-Open-Enrollment Info

ATTN: The 2014 Medicare Open Enrollment Period is NOW HERE! Be sure that you do not miss the 2014 Deadline!

Based upon the most recent updates to this year's healthcare programs, is it vital that you do not allow the open enrollment deadline for 2014 to pass you by.

Visit here right now & fill in your local-area zipcode to check your 2014 open enrollment-access information

---

From: "Your Open Enrollment Details" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 16:18:55 -0700

Open Enrollment Updates