Subject: [Ietf-hub-boston] IETF-Hub-Boston: Iternet privacy and technology

From: "Rich Salz (via Doodle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 20:27:49 +0100 (CET)

Hi there,

Rich Salz ([email-masked]) invites you to participate in the
Doodle poll "IETF-Hub-Boston: Iternet privacy and technology."

We are privileged to have three speakers talk about the intersection
and interaction of Internet technologies and privacy.  Sharon
Goldberg, Daniel Kahn Gilmore, and Wendy Seltzer.  Please feel free to
pass this poll along, as we're trying to find the right-sized space. 
Join https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-hub-boston to keep
current on details.

Participate now
https://doodle.com/poll/vqpnwiqdd8rh36t4?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Rich Salz to find a
suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more about how
Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/features?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You have received this e-mail because "Rich Salz" has invited you to
participate in the Doodle poll "IETF-Hub-Boston: Iternet privacy and
technology."

----

Doodle is also available for iOS and Android.
----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich