Subject: [ietf-privacy] fyi: Do-Not-Track, Doctor Who, and a Constellation of Confusion

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 08:23:17 -0700

Of possible interest...

Subject: [ PFIR ]  "Do-Not-Track, Doctor Who,
	and a Constellation of Confusion" (White Paper / PDF)
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 21:10:32 -0700
To: [email-masked]

        "Do-Not-Track, Doctor Who, and a Constellation of Confusion"
        (White Paper / PDF)

               http://lauren.vortex.com/archive/000848.html

Executive Summary: Contrary to arguments made by many proponents of
Internet "Do-Not-Track" concepts, there are vast complexities involved
in any rational approach to this area.  Can "Doctor Who" help us
understand?

"Do-Not-Track, Doctor Who, and a Constellation of Confusion"
(Lauren Weinstein - 4/30/2011 [White Paper / PDF]):

Web (HTML) Version: http://j.mp/kklr7o  (Lauren's Blog)

http://j.mp/k9vP01  (Lauren's Blog / PDF)

--Lauren--
Lauren Weinstein ([email-masked]): http://www.vortex.com/lauren
Co-Founder: People For Internet Responsibility: http://www.pfir.org
Founder:
  - Network Neutrality Squad: http://www.nnsquad.org
  - Global Coalition for Transparent Internet Performance: http://www.gctip.org
  - PRIVACY Forum: http://www.vortex.com
Member: ACM Committee on Computers and Public Policy
Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/laurenweinstein
Google Buzz: http://j.mp/laurenbuzz