Subject: [ietf-privacy] Ongoing Call for Comments

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 11:06:42 -0800

This is a note about two ongoing Call for Comments that may interest participants on this list. Comments on these documents can be sent to 
[email-masked] or entered in TRAC.

1.  Privacy Considerations for 
Internet Protocols.   This Call for Comment ends on February 18, 2013.  
The document is being considered for publication as an Informational RFC
 within the IAB stream, and is available for inspection here: 

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-privacy-considerations 

The Call for Comment announcement is available here:
https://www.ietf.org/ibin/c5i?mid=6&rid=49&gid=0&k1=934&k2=11573&tid=1359572424

2. 
 Issues in Identifier Comparison for Security Purposes.  This Call for 
Comment ends on February 10, 2013. The document is being considered for 
publication as an Informational RFC
 within the IAB stream, and is available for inspection here: 

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-identifier-comparison 

The Call for Comment announcement is available here:
https://www.ietf.org/ibin/c5i?mid=6&rid=49&gid=0&k1=934&k2=11533&tid=1359572424