Subject: Non-member submission from [The IESG <[email-masked]>]]

From: Ted Brunner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 09:45:56 -0800

-------- Original Message --------

Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: [email-masked]
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
SUBJECT: Last Call: The Inverted Stack Table Extension to the
	 Interfaces Group MIB to Proposed Standard
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 07:27:41 -0500
Sender: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the Interfaces MIB Working Group
to consider The Inverted Stack Table Extension to the Interfaces Group
MIB <draft-ietf-ifmib-invstackmib-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by December 28, 1999.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ifmib-invstackmib-02.txt