Subject: [EAI] RFC 5825 on Displaying Downgraded Messages for Email Address Internationalization

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 09:54:45 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5825

        Title:      Displaying Downgraded Messages for Email 
                    Address Internationalization 
        Author:     K. Fujiwara, B. Leiba
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 26314
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-eai-downgraded-display-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5825.txt

This document describes a method for displaying downgraded messages
that originally contained internationalized email addresses or
internationalized header fields.  This document defines an 
Experimental Protocol for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC