Subject: (IPng 7070) Protocol Action: A Method for the Transmission of IPv6 Packets over ARCnet Networks. to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 10:40:33 -0500

The IESG has approved A Method for the Transmission of IPv6 Packets
over ARCnet Networks <draft-souvatzis-ipv6-arcnet-05.txt> as a Proposed
Standard. This document is the product of the IPNG Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Jeffrey Burgan and Thomas Narten.

Technical Summary
 
This document defines how to run IPv6 over an ARCnet network. It
defines the protocol ID, encapsulation format, method for forming
interface identifiers, etc.

Working Group Summary

There was consensus within the WG for this document.

Protocol Quality

This document has been reviewed for the IESG by Thomas Narten.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------