Subject: (IPng 7032) Request to Advance RFC2373 and RFC2374 to Draft Standard

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 13:51:56 -0800

Jeff, Thomas,

The chairs of the IP Next Generation working group, on behalf of the
working group, request that the following documents be published as
Draft Standards:

   RFC2373 IP Version 6 Addressing Architecture

   RFC2374 An Aggregatable Global Unicast Address Format

An implementation report for these RFC's is available at:

   ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng/implementation-reports

 as:

   add-arch-aggregat.txt

A working group last call for this document was completed on January 4,
1999.  No comments were received.  Advancing these documents to draft
standard was also discussed at the Orlando IETF meeting.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng Working Group Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------