Subject: (IPng 7109) Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipngwg-6over4-02.txt

From: Richard Draves <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 22:07:11 -0800

OK, I think in our next MSR IPv6 release I'll change the tunnel code so that
each configured tunnel gets a separate pseudo-interface and the receiving
end of a configured tunnel is configured to know about the sending end. This
will solve the demultiplexing problem wrt 6over4 and make it possible for
administrators to put separate IPsec policies on the different configured
tunnels.

Thanks,
Rich
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 17:01:50 +0000

I think that is the cleanest solution. 

   Brian