Subject: (IPng 7076) Interim Meeting registration fees.

From: Alain Durand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 14:41:50 +0100

Hi.

We came out with a solution to get you some lunch during the meeting.
We will have a catering service with a buffet and we will have to charge
some fees for that.
The registration fees, covering the 3 lunches and 3 afternoom breaks,
will be 100F per day.

So, the total will be 300F (about $50) for the meeting and
450F (300+150) if you attend the social.

We will open a registration desk on tuesday, Feb. 2nd, morning at 8:00 AM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------
---- Please come with ***exact*** change in cash in french francs ----
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------

We can take french checks from a french bank,
but we can not take credit cards.

	- Alain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------