Subject: (IPng 7031) Request to Advance "Separating Identifiers and Locators in Addresses: An Analysis of the GSE Proposal for IPv6"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 13:35:19 -0800

Jeff, Thomas,

The chairs of the IP Next Generation working group, on behalf of the
working group, request that the following document be published as an
Informational RFC:

	Title		: Separating Identifiers and Locators 
                       in Addresses:  An Analysis of the GSE Proposal 
                       for IPv6
	Author(s)	: M. Crawford, A. Mankin, T. Narten, 
                       J. Stewart, L. Zhang 
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-esd-analysis-03.txt
	Pages		: 50
	Date		: 20-Nov-98
	
A working group last call for this document was completed on January 4,
1999.  No comments were received.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng Working Group Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------