Subject: (IPng 7088) Setting up the H/W for IPv6 implementation and test environments

From: "ya" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 14:11:39 -0000

Hi there,

In our section we are looking at setting up the required H/W for IPv6
implementation and test environments. My question is what are the
equipment needed to set up such a test bed?
Do I only need a router on the backbone and a hub on each segment/subnet?
Do I need anything else?
Any suggestions to which vendor?
I am looking at the 3com NetBuilder II for the router and SuperStack II
Fast Ethenet Hub? Has anyone used these?

Than you in advance,
awaiting any replies.

Regards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------