Subject: (IPng 7106) projection equipment at the IPv6 Interim meetings

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 18:04:07 -0800

Grenoble Interim Meeting folk:

There will be PC LCD projection equipment available to us in addition to
the usual overhead transparency projector.

Alain will have plenty of blank plastic and pens available as well.

Bob
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 11:45:54 +0900

>the usual overhead transparency projector.

	Could you please tell us the resolution? 640x480 or 800x600?

itojun

---

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 08:19:38 -0800

Alain,

>	Could you please tell us the resolution? 640x480 or 800x600?

Do you know yet what the resolution will be?

Thanks,

Bob

---

From: Alain Durand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 17:26:49 +0100

>>	Could you please tell us the resolution? 640x480 or 800x600?

We will use a Barco projector. It goes up to 1600x1200
and can be adjusted for lower resolution.

	- Alain.