Subject: rfc2462bis-00

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 05:07:17 +0900

Hello,

I submitted an update version of RFC2462 as an individual draft on
Oct. 20th (and received an acknowledgment of the submission), but I've
never seen an announcement of the draft.  The announcement may just be
delayed, but I now suspect something unexpected happened and the
submitted draft was lost.

So I've put a copy of the draft at the following URL:
http://www.jinmei.org/draft-jinmei-ipv6-rfc2462bis-00.txt

Comments are welcome, though it basically just contains the issue list
I posted the other day.

Thanks,

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Zefram <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:21:27 +0000

JINMEI Tatuya / ?$B?@L@C#:H wrote:
>Oct. 20th

That was the cutoff date for initial-version submissions, so you probably
just missed it.

-zefram

---

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 05:59:40 +0900

>>>>> On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:21:27 +0000, 
>>>>> Zefram <[email-masked]> said:

> That was the cutoff date for initial-version submissions, so you probably

I know, but in that case, the auto-reply acknowledgment should say I
missed the cutoff deadline, as far as I know.  I got an "ordinary"
acknowledgment, so I assumed the draft was accepted.

wg members: I apologize in advance if you feel noisy on this
"submission procedure" stuff.  I won't make any further post on this
particular topic.

					JINMEI, Tatuya