Subject: IPv6 w.g. Last Call on "Link Scoped IPv6 Multicast Addresses"

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 06:57:32 -0400

This is a IPv6 working group last call for comments on advancing the
following document as an Proposed Standard:

	Title		: Deprecating Site Local Addresses
	Author(s)	: C. Huitema, B. Carpenter
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipv6-deprecate-site-local-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2003-10-13

Please send substantive comments to the ipv6 mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will end on 4
November 2003.

Brian Haberman / Bob Hinden
IPv6 W.G. Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 07:13:18 -0400

Please ignore this message.  The correct Last Call announcement is
in a separate message.

Brian