Subject: [IPP] Updated IPPBASE draft posted

From: Michael Sweet via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 18:16:17 -0500

All,

I have posted an updated interim draft of the IPP/2.x specification to:

	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippbase20-20220124.docx
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippbase20-20220124.pdf
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippbase20-20220124-rev.pdf

________________________
Michael Sweet

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp

---

From: ISTO-PWG Internet Printing Protocol workgroup discussion forum via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 20:23:48 -0500

All,

Ira noticed these links are broken.  The corrected links should be:

	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippbase23-20220124.docx
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippbase23-20220124.pdf
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippbase23-20220124-rev.pdf

> On Jan 24, 2022, at 6:16 PM, Michael Sweet via ipp <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Signed PGP part
> All,
> 

________________________
Michael Sweet