Subject: [IPP] SCHEDULE: IPP WG summer 2022 calls

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 16:06:17 -0400

Hi,

After discussion during today's IPP WG call, we agreed on the following
summer 2022 schedule (note the bi-weekly shift on first meeting date):

06/23 - CANCEL
07/07 - IPP WG regular call - OAuth2 discussion
0/7/21 - CANCEL
08/04 - IPP slide review for PWG August 2022 Virtual F2F
08/16-08/18 - PWG August 2022 Virtual F2F
09/01 - IPP WG regular call - prototyping, next steps

Cheers,
- Ira

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)*

*Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF*
*Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
906-494-2434*
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp