Subject: [ippm] <ADMIN> list address(es)

From: Matthew J Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 00:25:05 -0500

Folks,

Right now [email-masked] is still the "official" list
for the IPPM WG.  My job has moved from Advanced Network &
Services to The University Corporation for Advanced Internet
Development, and I asked to have the list hosted at ietf.org.

However, the creation of that list got delayed, and right
now the two subscription lists are out of synch (and I don't
have all the "anti-SPAM" stuff turned on for the ietf.org
list).  (The advanced.org list is current, the ietf.org list
is a snapshot from mid-January.)

So, please post only to [email-masked] for now; I'll send
out another announcement when everything's back in synch
(at which time [email-masked] will forward to [email-masked]).

Thanks,

--Matt
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailhost.advanced.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm