Subject: [ippm] [ADMIN] Mailing list moving to IETF.ORG

From: Matthew J Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 19:07:06 -0500

As hinted earlier, the official ippm list is moving to ietf.org.
This should be the last message using the old list... I spent
a few hours today making sure the lists were synchronized;
after I send this out I will point [email-masked] to [email-masked],
and then send out another message.  If you see one but not the
other, then feel free to add, delete or modify your subscription.
(You can do this via https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm ).

After a month or so I'll remove the alias and replace it with a vacation
message... quite frankly the majority of the mail to [email-masked]
is trash (about 15 messages a day now).  I'll send a message when the
alias is gone.

--Matt

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailhost.advanced.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm

---

From: Matthew J Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 19:36:58 -0500

OK, the One True List should now be [email-masked].  [email-masked] should forward over.  I'll 
test momentarily.

Update your address books.

--Matt

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm

---

From: Matthew J Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 19:36:58 -0500

--Matt