Subject: Re: [ippm] Metrics registry discussion.

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:04:04 +0200

IPPM group,

On 06/09/2010 10:34, Henk Uijterwaal wrote:
> Please see below.  In Maastricht, we discussed this topic without reaching
> a conclusion.  I did promise to take the discussion to the list though.
> 
> So, this is call for comments about the registry and it's future.  In
> particular, I'd like to hear from people who are using the current registry,
> who have developed a registry themselves for a particular application,
> or who think that a different registry would be useful for them.
> 
> Note that comments made on the list so-far or at the Maastricht meeting
> have been noted.  Please respond by October 15, so we can discuss
> further steps by the Beijing meeting.

There have been no comments on this, if you do have an opinion please
speak up in the next day or two.

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I confirm today what I denied yesterday.            Anonymous Politician.