Subject: [ippm] Updated draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm-03

From: Rakesh Gandhi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 08:40:20 -0400

Hi WG,
We have posted a new revision that addresses various comments received.
Updates are as following:

   - Add TWAMP (STAMP) compatible probe message format
   - Use consistent terms for MPLS Timestamp Label and SRv6 Timestamp
   Endpoint
   - Add extension Label in MPLS header
   - Add section on SRv6 Timestamp Endpoint function assignment and Node
   Capability
   - Update IANA section
   - Various editorial changes (e.g. moving some text to new Overview
   section)

URL:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm-03.txt

Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm/

Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm

Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm-03

Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm-03

Thank you for the feedback. Welcome your further comments and suggestions.

Thanks,
Rakesh (on behalf of the authors)