Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-connectivity-monitoring-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 09:25:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Connectivity Monitoring Metric for IPPM
        Author          : Ruediger Geib
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-connectivity-monitoring-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-12-23

Abstract:
   Within a Segment Routing domain, segment routed measurement packets
   can be sent along pre-determined paths.  This enables new kinds of
   measurements.  Connectivity monitoring allows to supervise the state
   and performance of a connection or a (sub)path from one or a few
   central monitoring systems.  This document specifies a suitable
   type-P connectivity monitoring metric.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-connectivity-monitoring/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-connectivity-monitoring-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-connectivity-monitoring-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/