Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-flags-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 05:07:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : In-situ OAM Loopback and Active Flags
        Authors         : Tal Mizrahi
                          Frank Brockners
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Ramesh Sivakolundu
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Aviv Kfir
                          Barak Gafni
                          Mickey Spiegel
                          Jennifer Lemon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-flags-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-10-13

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) collects
   operational and telemetry information in packets while they traverse
   a path between two points in the network.  This document defines two
   new flags in the IOAM Trace Option headers, specifically the Loopback
   and Active flags.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-flags/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-flags-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-flags-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/