Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-conf-state-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 19:04:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Echo Request/Reply for Enabled In-situ OAM Capabilities
        Authors         : Xiao Min
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Lei Bo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-conf-state-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-10-24

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the echo request/reply
   mechanisms used in IPv6 (including SRv6), MPLS (including SR-MPLS),
   SFC and BIER environments, which can be used within the IOAM domain,
   allowing the IOAM encapsulating node to discover the enabled IOAM
   capabilities of each IOAM transit node and IOAM decapsulating node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-conf-state/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-conf-state-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-conf-state-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/