Subject: [ippm] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC8912 (6755)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 13:18:35 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC8912,
"Initial Performance Metrics Registry Entries".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid6755

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Nikolai Malykh <[email-masked]>

Section: 5.3.5

Original Text
-------------
5.3.5.  Runtime Parameters and Data Format

   Src:  The IP address of the host in the Src Role (format
      ipv4-address-no-zone value for IPv4 or ipv6-address-no-zone value
      for IPv6; see Section 4 of [RFC6991]).

Corrected Text
--------------
5.3.5.  Runtime Parameters and Data Format

   Runtime Parameters are input factors that must be determined,
   configured into the measurement system, and reported with the results
   for the context to be complete.

   Src:  The IP address of the host in the Src Role (format
      ipv4-address-no-zone value for IPv4 or ipv6-address-no-zone value
      for IPv6; see Section 4 of [RFC6991]).

Notes
-----
Skipped paragraph.

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party  
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC8912 (draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-16)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Initial Performance Metrics Registry Entries
Publication Date    : November 2021
Author(s)           : A. Morton, M. Bagnulo, P. Eardley, K. D'Souza
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : IP Performance Measurement
Area                : Transport
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG