Subject: [ippm] RFC 8913 on Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) YANG Data Model

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 22:49:34 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8913

        Title:      Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) 
                    YANG Data Model 
        Author:     R. Civil,
                    A. Morton,
                    R. Rahman,
                    M. Jethanandani,
                    K. Pentikousis, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      60
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-13.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8913

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8913

This document specifies a data model for client and server
implementations of the Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP).
This document defines the TWAMP data model through Unified Modeling
Language (UML) class diagrams and formally specifies it using the
YANG data modeling language (RFC 7950).  The data model is compliant
with the Network Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

This document is a product of the IP Performance Measurement Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC