Subject: [IRTF-Announce] Open mailing list for the discussion of Independent RFC Submissions Process

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 16:56:22 -0700

Forwarded from Leslie Daigle, IAB Chair:

As part its role in supporting the RFC Editor function, the Internet
Architecture Board (IAB) has created a public mailing list for the  
discussion of
the RFC Independent Submissions process.

The purpose of this discussion is to achieve consensus, in the coming  
weeks, on
a process for fair and appropriate approval of independent  
submissions to the
RFC series.  These are separate from IETF, IAB or IRTF approved  
submissions.

Individuals familiar with the RFC series and working in the Internet  
research
and engineering community are invited to join this mailing list and  
participate.

   independent<at>ietf.org

   https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/independent

There is an initial draft proposal, available at

   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klensin-rfc- 
independent-02.txt

Leslie Daigle,
Chair, IAB.

_______________________________________________
IRTF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/irtf-announce