Subject: [Isis-wg] RE: draft-ietf-isis-wg-mib-10.txt

From: Jeff Parker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:39:28 -0500

> The Redistribute Address Table too has not been given in the Overview
Section.

From the looks of my version, someone caught that already.  
It is right after the SummAddr listing.  I have beefed up
the description while I was there.   

> Besides typo "are are" in discription of the table. 
> Also it would be nice to state that any destination 
> not falling into the range is not announced at all.

> Thanks,
> Vishwas

Thanks.  I've removed and updated the text.

- jeff parker

    isisRedistributeAddrTable OBJECT-TYPE
        SYNTAX SEQUENCE OF IsisRedistributeAddrEntry
        MAX-ACCESS not-accessible
        STATUS current
        DESCRIPTION
            "This table provides criteria to decide if a route should
             be leaked from L2 to L1 when Domain Wide Prefix leaking is
             enabled.

             Addresses that match the summary mask in the table will
             be announced at L1 by routers when isisSysL2toL1Leaking
             is enabled.  Routes that fall into the ranges specified
             are announced as is, without being summarized.  Routes 
             that do not match a summary mask are not announced."
    ::= { isisSystem 6 }
_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg