Subject: [Isis-wg] Last Call for draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-proto-05.txt and friends

From: Ed Kern <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 12:08:34 -0700

##Note: This last call is being sent to te-wg,ISIS,OSPF,MPLS in separate 
emails to trim silly "respond-all" people and aggressive junk filters.

This will serve as a last call for the standards track document

draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-proto-05.txt

available at

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-proto-05.txt>

and the "friends" (accompanying bandwidth control drafts) going towards 
experimental:

draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-russian-04.txt

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-russian-04.txt>

draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-mar-02.txt

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-mar-02.txt>

draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-mam-01.txt

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-mam-01.txt>

This last call will be three weeks ending 10/24/03 after which time many 
beers will be consumed.

All comments about the drafts should be to/on the [email-masked] list.

All flames about duplicates of this message to me.

thx

Ed

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg