Subject: [Isms] wg status update

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 13:32:57 +0100

Hi,

I like to briefly talk about the WG status. We have two documents on
our charter to be delivered in January 2010:

- The (D)TLS transport is I believe in a pretty good state. The
  deadline to raise any new issues has passed without more issues
  being raised and I expect that Wes will followup on the remaining
  comments, leading to a new revision that should then be ready to
  go to the AD.

- The RADIUS VACM document has not seen much review since it was
  updated in early December. This is not a difficult document but
  surely it requires more review and likely a few more updates before
  it can be submitted to the AD. So please, start taking a closer look
  at this document.

- I do not plan to ask for an ISMS session at the next IETF since I
  assume that we have delivered both chartered documents by the
  Anaheim meeting and I am not aware of any strong push to pick up
  additional work items. (If I am wrong, let the chairs know.)

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>