Subject: [Isms] TLSTM -05 Yet more bits of MIB module

From: "tom.petch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:04:10 +0100

Appendix C.  Target and /Notificaton/Notification/

C.1.  Configuring the Notification /Generator/Originator/

For notification /generators/originators/ 

The certificate that the notification /generator/originator/

In passing, aplogies that my e-mail service is something of a one-way 
street at present; I will respond to replies as I see them.

Tom Petch

---

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:58:49 -0800

My responses are prefixed below with "WH:" if you want to search for
them.  The status of each item is as follows:

  DONE:     Suggestion was acted on
  WONTDO:   Nothing was done; refer to the WH: response for reasons why
  DISCUSS:  There is an outstanding question back to you
  ANSWERED: A question was answered but had no action resulting from it

1 DONE Appendix C.  Target and /Notificaton/Notification/ 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 DONE C.1.  Configuring the Notification /Generator/Originator/ 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 DONE For notification /generators/originators/ 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 DONE The certificate that the notification /generator/originator/ 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-- 
Wes Hardaker
Cobham Analytic Solutions

---

From: "tom.petch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:57:17 +0100

Good stuff.

Doubtless the table of contents will reflect the change of heading for C.1 but
there is another notification generator in s.3.3 para 2 that I am not sure if
any of us have mentioned.

And should the reference for
Fingerprint ::= TEXTUAL-CONVENTION
be to the IANA registry as at
http://www.iana.org/assignments/tls-parameters/tls-parameters.txt
(rather than the RFC5246 that provided the initial contents?  In the long run,
the two will diverge.

Tom Petch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wes Hardaker" <[email-masked]>
To: "tom.petch" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Juergen Schoenwaelder" <[email-masked]>; "Wes
Hardaker" <[email-masked]>; "isms" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 10:58 PM
Subject: Re: TLSTM -05 Yet more bits of MIB module

---

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:06:11 -0800

>>>>> On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:57:17 +0100, "tom.petch" <[email-masked]> said:

tp> Doubtless the table of contents will reflect the change of heading

Automatically, yes.

tp> for C.1 but there is another notification generator in s.3.3 para 2
tp> that I am not sure if any of us have mentioned.

Yep.  Thanks.

tp> And should the reference for Fingerprint ::= TEXTUAL-CONVENTION be
tp> to the IANA registry as at
tp> http://www.iana.org/assignments/tls-parameters/tls-parameters.txt
tp> (rather than the RFC5246 that provided the initial contents?  In the
tp> long run, the two will diverge.

I've added http://www.iana.org/assignments/tls-parameters/ as a
reference in addition to (instead of replacing) the reference to 5246.
-- 
Wes Hardaker
Cobham Analytic Solutions