Subject: [ITU+IETF] working on Issue 6 (E.164 ...)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:33:41 -0800

Hello, list.
     
     I'm working on Issue 6 from the Workshop, "E.164, URLs, and 
     'Telephony'", and I'd like ask for some input from this list about 
     which Internet-Drafts to look at.
     
     Quick context:  (1)  My (naive) searches of Internet-Drafts produced 
     more than 60(!) hits on I-Ds that mention E.164.  (2)  ITU-T SG2 
     begins four days before the I-D cutoff date for Adelaide.  (3)  If 
     work on Issue 6 did produce something of value by that time, then it 
     could perhaps go to Adelaide in a new I-D.
     
     My question to list members:  Which current Internet-Drafts mentioning 
     E.164 should I (or anyone interested) look at?  I'm looking for 
     suggestions that identify I-Ds where constructive comments (if any) 
     would be useful to IETF work.  And, I'd be grateful for feedback to 
     shorten/prioritize the list of I-Ds to read.
     
     Thanks.
     
     -Andy Gallant
     
     PS:  Note that from:
     
        http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf-announce/msg06651.html
     
     "The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'URLs for Telephone Calls'
     <draft-antti-telephony-url-12.txt> as a Proposed Standard."

_______________________________________________
ITU+IETF mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/itu+ietf