Subject: [ITU+IETF] Your Call Centre in China and Hong Kong

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 11:16:58 -0400

If you are setting up a Call Centre in Hong Kong,
our company can provide:

  1.  Dedicated Hong Kong Fax Line (US$20.00 per month) 
      Unlimited fax receiving and every incoming fax will be 
      converted into TIFF file and forwarded to your email address. 

  2.  Dedicated Hong Kong Phone Line (US$20.00 per month + IDD Charges)
      Every incoming call will be forwarded to your company phone number.

We also provide Dedicated Fax Line and Phone Line services in other China
cities such as Shanghai, ShenZhen and Xiamen.

Details please email [email-masked] or browse our webpage on
http://www.china.mbfax.com.

Man Bond Communications Limited
Block F1, 13/F., Tuen Mun Industrial Centre
No. 76, Pui To Road, Tuen Mun, Hong Kong

Tel: 852-2780-3257
Fax: 852-8343-7020
Email: [email-masked]
Homepage: http://www.china.mbfax.com       

*********************************************************************
If you wish to be removed from our list, please return our email with
Removal at the Subject: line.
********************************************************************* 

_______________________________________________
ITU+IETF mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/itu+ietf