Subject: [iucg] an inter-user protocol

From: Jefsey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 00:29:49 +0100

My evaluation is that technological singularity is hapening at the 
foreseen date: now. When computers take precedence over people. 
However this is not technically but legally/politically felt/endorsed 
through computer aided decisions and e-government relations: code is 
globally taking the lead and making the law by virtue of an 
"algorithm makes right" principle.

This means static/freezing governance (algorithms are learnt from 
collected, hence past/recent, big-data) while everyone feels the need 
for constant dynamic adaptation..

My ietf-user's (IUser) proposition is to consider and support the 
infodynamics between "interligent" users "cells" (them being any 
stand-alone functional system/nebularity). On a glocal agoric 
communications basis/paradigm.
* glocal is globality from a local point of governance
* "agoric" concept concerns the complex behaviour that happens on an 
agora, in a mobile non-hierarchical group, a brownian multitude 
acting possibly (negentropic auto-catalysis) through 
self-organization.processes. I use "agorics" as the generic term for 
polymatic logics, as cyberntics if for monomatic logics. This dates 
from my QNX extensions in the 90s. It also has emerged from 
cloud/network programming (Tymshare; Agorics Inc, Agoric.com), human 
sciences, etc.

In a non-centralized, non-decentralized, meshed network where 
"everyhing is linked" (interligence), actions are retroactions 
between the autonomous functors of self-capable cells. Possibly 
scores of them, actually multitudes of them. I call "syllodata" the 
data between linked data.

My point is the following: democracy is a decentralized network 
process to govern administrative hierarchies. Would we the people be 
digitally autonomous and able to directly polylogue together we could 
try to adjust together and reach consensuses.

This would call for a common language among our cell, i.e. an 
universal inter-cell protocol.

I wander if some members of this list have experience or interest in this area.
Best
jfcm