Subject: Re: [jose] #5: Unclear instructions for key management

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 18:36:34 -0000

#5: Unclear instructions for key management

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-09 adds clear instructions for using
 each key management mode.  See the Key Management Mode definitions in the
 Terminology section (Section 2) and the uses of these definitions in the
 Encryption and Decryption instructions in Sections 5.1 and 5.2.  I
 therefore believe that this issue should be closed.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  encryption             |  Resolution:
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/5#comment:3>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>