Subject: [jose] interim F2F agenda creation

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 19:30:23 -0400

Folks,

As has been previously announced at 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/jose/current/msg01890.html 
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/jose/current/msg01890.html>, we 
are having an interim JOSE WG meeting 29/30 April in Denver.  I hope 
many of you will be able to attend. Please remember to send an email to 
the jose chairs to confirm your attendance ([email-masked]).

In accordance with IETF process, we need to have a draft agenda posted 
by 15 April for this meeting. As previously stated, the F2F interim will 
focus on addressing the open issues in the issue tracker. Please review 
the current documents and ensure all your issues are documented in the 
tracker. In addition, please send the chairs a ranked list of issues 
that you believe need to be dealt with at the interim meeting. After we 
have looked at the issues and tried to guess how long discussions might 
take, we will then arrange them into the sessions and solicit people for 
input on the issues (either presentations or suggested text) as is 
appropriate. We would like to be able to identify blocks of time devoted 
to particular issues so that we can solicit expert remote participation.

Finally, on a personal note, I will be on vacation from 2-13 April, and 
I expect to have limited if any connectivity. So my apologies in advance 
for any delays in responding.

Regards,
Karen