Subject: [jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 00:34:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : JSON Web Signature (JWS)
	Author(s)       : Michael B. Jones
                          John Bradley
                          Nat Sakimura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-10.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2013-04-26

Abstract:
   JSON Web Signature (JWS) is a means of representing content secured
   with digital signatures or Message Authentication Codes (MACs) using
   JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) data structures.  Cryptographic
   algorithms and identifiers for use with this specification are
   described in the separate JSON Web Algorithms (JWA) specification.
   Related encryption capabilities are described in the separate JSON
   Web Encryption (JWE) specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/