Subject: Re: [jose] #6: Unclear requirements levels on fields

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 18:40:18 -0000

#6: Unclear requirements levels on fields

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 As part of the resolution to the "must understand" issue, draft-ietf-jose-
 json-web-signature-09 and draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-09 now say
 which fields are required and optional under what circumstances.
 Furthermore, for algorithms requiring the use of specific additional
 header parameter fields, draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-09 clearly
 calls those fields out.  Therefore, I believe that this issue should be
 closed.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  encryption             |  Resolution:
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/6#comment:2>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>