Subject: IETF-61 Agenda

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 17:22:52 -0500

Kitten (GSS-API Next Generation) BOF (kitten)

Monday, November 8 at 1530-1730
===============================

CHAIR: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

  - Introduction and Welcome

  - Charter review

  - Guide to the GSS-APIv3
    (draft-williams-gssapi-v3-guide-to-00.txt)

  - Namespace Considerations and Registries for GSS-API Extensions
    (draft-williams-gssapi-extensions-iana-00.txt)

  - GSS-API Domain-Based Service Names and Name Type
    (draft-williams-gssapi-domain-based-names-00.txt)

  - GSS-API Domain-Based Service Names Mapping for the Kerberos V GSS
    Mechanism
    (draft-williams-krb5-gssapi-domain-based-names-00.txt)

  - A PRF API extension for the GSS-API
    (draft-williams-gssapi-prf-00.txt)

  - A PRF for the Kerberos V GSS-API Mechanism
    (draft-williams-krb5-gssapi-prf-00.txt)

  - Generic Security Service API Version 2 : Java & C# Bindings
    (draft-morris-java-gssapi-update-for-csharp-00.txt)

  - The Simple and Protected GSS-API Negotiation Mechanism
    (draft-zhu-spnego-2478bis-00.txt)

_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 19:17:43 -0500

If we have some extra time, it is likely that Nico and I will have
made progress on draft-hartman-gss-naming and could report our
progress back to  the working group to start judging consensus.

---

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 23:04:29 -0500

> progress back to  the working group to start judging consensus.

I would be happy to amend the agenda.  We were given a two hour
slot when 90 minutes were requested.

Jeffrey Altman