Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-12.txt

From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:48:38 -0500

>From [email-masked]  Fri Jul 21 08:40:31 2000
Received: from dns2.anl.gov (dns2.anl.gov [146.139.254.3]) by achilles.ctd.anl.gov (8.9.1a/8.9.1)
with ESMTP id IAA05465 for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 21 Jul 2000 08:40:31 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from ietf.org (odin.ietf.org [132.151.1.176]) by dns2.anl.gov (8.9.1a/8.9.1) with ESMTP id
IAA00302 for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 21 Jul 2000 08:40:31 -0500 (CDT)
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-12.txt
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:40:25 -0400
Sender: [email-masked]

--NextPart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kerberos WG Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Public Key Cryptography for Initial Authentication in 
                          Kerberos
	Author(s)	: B. Tung, M. Hur, A. Medvinsky, S. Medvinsky, J. Wray
	Filename	: draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-12.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 20-Jul-00
	
This document defines extensions (PKINIT) to the Kerberos protocol
specification (RFC 1510 [1]) to provide a method for using public
key cryptography during initial authentication.  The methods
defined specify the ways in which preauthentication data fields and
error data fields in Kerberos messages are to be used to transport
public key data.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-12.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-12.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--NextPart
Content-Type: Multipart/Alternative; Boundary="OtherAccess"

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-12.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-12.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org";
	access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--

--NextPart--