Subject: deletion of people from krb-protocol (mailing list merge)

From: Tom Yu <[email-masked]>
Date: 03 Aug 2000 00:51:15 -0400

I have suggested to Doug that the krb-protocol list be merged with the
ietf-krb-wg list by deleting all subscribers from krb-protocol and
pointing it to ietf-krb-wg.  I propose that a week from today, the
krb-protocol list will be emptied and made to point to ietf-krb-wg
list.

If you are currently on krb-protocol, I suggest that you subscribe to
ietf-krb-wg by sending a message to [email-masked].  (Doug,
[email-masked] should work as well, right?)

If there are any serious objections to this proposal, please let me
know.

---Tom

---

From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 08:22:48 -0500

> [email-masked] should work as well, right?)

Actually you need to send to [email-masked] in the body of the message:

 subscribe ietf-krb-wg  your-e-mail-address
 
[email-masked] will tell you to do the above.

-- 

 Douglas E. Engert  <[email-masked]>
 Argonne National Laboratory
 9700 South Cass Avenue
 Argonne, Illinois  60439 
 (630) 252-5444