Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-revisions-06.txt

From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 08:20:02 -0500

This draft will be the main topic of the krb-wg meeting 8/2 at 1530
Please read this in preperation for the meeting. If all goes well
it should endup as the last call version sometime in August.

Doug

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kerberos WG Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The Kerberos Network Authentication Service (V5)
        Author(s)       : C. Neuman, G. Kohl, T. Ts'o
        Filename        : draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-revisions-06.txt
        Pages           : 103
        Date            : 21-Jul-00
        
This document provides an overview and specification of Version 5 of the
Kerberos protocol, and updates RFC1510 to clarify aspects of the protocol and its intended use that
require more detailed or clearer explanation than was provided in RFC1510. This document is intended
to provide a detailed description of the protocol, suitable for implementation, together with
descriptions of the appropriate use of protocol messages and fields within those messages.

This document is not intended to describe Kerberos to the end user, system
administrator, or application developer. Higher level papers describing
Version 5 of the Kerberos system [NT94] and documenting version 4 [SNS88],
are available elsewhere.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-revisions-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-revisions-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

-- 

 Douglas E. Engert  <[email-masked]>
 Argonne National Laboratory
 9700 South Cass Avenue
 Argonne, Illinois  60439 
 (630) 252-5444