Subject: Kerberos Working Group Agenda - 49th IETF

From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:43:54 -0500

It is time to submit an agenda and request a time slot for the
Kerberos Working Group. 

We have been making progress on the Kerberos Revisions, and optimistically
it should be through work group final call by then, but may not. So I 
am proposing that we have it on the agenda with the goal to get 
as much done on it as possible during the meeting. 

The PKINIT should also go work group final call at the same time, 
so it too should be on the agenda. 

We should also talk about how AES fits in to Kerberos,
and the other drafts. I see that looking at the drafts that many of them
have expired, or will soon. It might be appropriate to have these
revised to point to the Kerberos Revisions before resubmitting.
 
draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-12.txt  January 15, 2001
draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-cross-06.txt October 10, 2000  
draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-tapp-03.txt  January 14, 2001
draft-ietf-cat-iakerb-04.txt  July 2000
draft-ietf-cat-krb-dns-locate-02.txt September 10, 2000
draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-set-passwd-03.txt  April 2000

Any other suggestions for the agenda?

-- 

 Douglas E. Engert  <[email-masked]>
 Argonne National Laboratory
 9700 South Cass Avenue
 Argonne, Illinois  60439 
 (630) 252-5444