Subject: Re: Working Group Last call - draft-ietf-cat-iakerb-07.txt

From: Nicolas Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 12:48:43 -0400

Actually, it seems to me that the TKT_PUSH message and IAKERB approach
should be useable in raw Kerberos applications.

Cool.

Nico

On Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 02:36:11PM -0400, Nicolas Williams wrote:
> And I take it that adding this proxy functionality to AP_REQ/AP_REP
> would be too disruptive of RFC1510.
> 
> Sigh.
> 
> Nico
--
. 
-DISCLAIMER: an automatically appended disclaimer may follow. By posting-
-to a public e-mail mailing list I hereby grant permission to distribute-
-and copy this message.-

Visit our website at http://www.ubswarburg.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only 
for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you 
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please 
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this 
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free 
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, 
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore 
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents 
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If 
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This 
message is provided for informational purposes and should not be 
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or 
related financial instruments.