Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Kerberos Revisions and UTF8]

From: Nicolas Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 12:05:25 -0400

Good, thanks. Now the question is how to bring this up... There's no doc
I can point to yet other than this whole thread, so I may have to wait
for y'all.

Nico

On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 11:59:21AM -0400, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> > Yes, but I'm thinking of a recommendation that is clearly meant for
> > *users* as much as for the implementors.
> > 
> > And more specifically, should folks like myself raise a flag in our
> > organizations about this.
> 
> Absolutely.
> 
> 
> 
> 
>  Jeffrey Altman * Sr.Software Designer      C-Kermit 8.0 Beta available
>  The Kermit Project @ Columbia University   includes Secure Telnet and FTP
>  http://www.kermit-project.org/             using Kerberos, SRP, and 
>  [email-masked]          OpenSSL.  SSH soon to follow.
--
. 
-DISCLAIMER: an automatically appended disclaimer may follow. By posting-
-to a public e-mail mailing list I hereby grant permission to distribute-
-and copy this message.-

Visit our website at http://www.ubswarburg.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only 
for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you 
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please 
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this 
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free 
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, 
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore 
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents 
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If 
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This 
message is provided for informational purposes and should not be 
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or 
related financial instruments.

---

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 11:59:21 EDT

Absolutely.