Subject: BOUNCE [email-masked]: Non-member submission from [[email-masked] (Johan Danielsson)]

From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 15:55:18 -0500

>From [email-masked]  Wed Apr 10 12:06:05 2002
Approved: secret_word
To: Nicolas Williams <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>, Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>,
        Michael Thomas <[email-masked]>, Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>,
        [email-masked]
Subject: Re: direction address type
From: [email-masked] (Johan Danielsson)
Date: 10 Apr 2002 19:04:47 +0200
Lines: 11

Nicolas Williams <[email-masked]> writes:

> How complicated do you envision this address type to be? Ranges might
> need exclusions, for example.

You don't need to complicate things with exclusions, just add multiple
ranges. Heimdal has some kind of support for ranges, but it's only
in-library at the moment; used for excluding local addresses in the
ticket request.

/Johan