Subject: Status of Kerberos Clarifications

From: Clifford Neuman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 07:36:44 -0700 (PDT)

Members of the Kerberos Working Group,

I wanted to provide a brief update on the status of Kerberos
clairifications.  As of yesterday I have received input on most of the
sections needing changes for krb-clarifications and hope to have a
document out for wg last call by Wednesday of next week.

Clifford Neuman

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 13:40:26 -0400

>>>>> "Clifford" == Clifford Neuman <[email-masked]> writes:

    Clifford> Members of the Kerberos Working Group, I wanted to
    Clifford> provide a brief update on the status of Kerberos
    Clifford> clairifications.  As of yesterday I have received input
    Clifford> on most of the sections needing changes for
    Clifford> krb-clarifications and hope to have a document out for
    Clifford> wg last call by Wednesday of next week.

Hmm.  I don't think we dealt with the discussions brought up about the
GSSAPI naming issues over the list and at the last meeting; I believe
those were on your issues list.  There were some out of band
discussions on that issue I agreed to summarize but apparently I
failed to actually do so.  Let me do that today.