Subject: Kerberos document editing session

From: Clifford Neuman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 00:50:14 -0700 (PDT)

We had a well attended session at the IETF, though very little to
present since most of the people working on the documents were not
able to attend.  I will send a summary of the meeting shortly.  For
now, I wanted to announce the some of us will be getting together
tomorrow morning at 9AM Yokohama time to do some edits to the
clarifications document and update the list of items needing action.
We will be meeting at the registration desk, in case anyone wants to
join us.  

For those of you still in the US, if you catch the next flight to
Tokyo, you might just make it in time.  Really - if you can't attend,
it would still be helpful if you could send me e-mail with any issues
or corrections to the current sections that 1) have not already been
made on the posted documents, and 2) which are not already listed on
the clarifications status page, and 3) are not already highlighted
within the section itself (several issues are flagged in section 5
currently).  

You can find the current clarifications status page at
http://kerberos.us by following the clarifications link.

Cliff

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:17:31 -0400

Cliff, looking at that status page, I don't see reflections of things
I know Tom, Ken and I have sent you over the last months.

Do you really want us to send all that again as implied by your
message?

---

From: Clifford Neuman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:51:06 -0700 (PDT)

No need to resend what you already sent me since the last meeting.

Cliff